Very often the problem is caused by mismatched shoes from substandard materials. To avoid this type of problems and feel comfortable throughout the day, no matter how long I have to stay on their feet, need to buy models made of natural materials with orthopedic properties.
Features of the shoes with orthopedic properties
Shoes orthopedic – shoes for daily use to prevent diseases of the foot – flat feet, hallux valgus, calluses, corns, ease of motion and the correction of the violation in the initial phase. She has a series of characteristics:
- Flexible, resistant and exclusive to reduce the burden of the shock in the foot;
- Footbed to keep the interior of the arch of the foot, where the foot is not - falls in the interior;
- A great thickness of the tip, to ensure your fingers the freedom and to prevent the formation of blisters and abrasions;
- Special Velcro type "Velcro", which you can adjust the width of the Shoe foot and lock solidly to the leg;
- Natural materials like corduroy, suede, leather. In the skin of this type of material as the foot does not sweat, it is not the form of a diaper rash, there are no conditions for the development of microorganisms.
Why should we shoes, orthopedic
Modern models of shoes with orthopedic properties designed for daily use and meet the requirements of fashion trends. It is recommended in the following cases:
- For the prevention and treatment of PLANO-valgus deformity, the correction of the flat feet, prevent blisters, corns, abrasions that can develop as the result of the narrow door, uncomfortable shoes;
- To give support to the arch of the foot in the correct position anatomical;
- To reduce the load of the legs and spine, relieve stress and prevent leg cramps;
- To reduce the fatigue when you have all day to stand up or walk;
- To protect the foot and prevent injuries.
We recommend the use of shoes with orthopedic properties to everyone who is having problems with the legs and the spine.
Baby shoes with orthopedic properties
Experts recommend to bring shoes orthopedic from the first step. Shoes orthopedic for kids has some features that ensure the correct development of the foot, particularly the formation of the arches. It is thanks to the presence of anatomical arches, the foot is a shock absorber when walking, reducing the strain on the legs and spine.
Especially the "right" shoes for the baby:
- The heels of Thomas, shortened on the inner side and slightly different height in different points. This ensures the correct position of the foot and prevents its interior, and correctly distributes the load. For boys and girls up to 8 years, the heel should not exceed 1 cm, 8-12 years – 1-2 cm;
- The sole is made of thermoplastic or similar materials. It should not be too soft, to avoid sprains and strains, but it has to bend, as well as absolutely rigid soles prevent the correct statement of the feet and the formation of the correct motion;
- Hard exaggerated heel is that therapeutic models can be above the ankle. For children up to 6 years, at the height of the heel should be 1.5-2 inches above the ankle, after a 6 – under ankle. In the treatment of flatfoot III degree, in the height of the heel is determined by the attending physician, the shoes are made to order;
- Template has a small recess in the area of the heel, allowing its stabilization, arch support on the inside of a bow and a raised area of the roll.
Shoes orthopedic for diabetics has a special 3-layer insole that reduces pressure and friction. Through this action was to significantly reduce the risk of scuffs, cracks and wounds. People who suffer from diabetes shoes orthopedic with a special template, great free feet, made of natural materials, will help to prevent injuries and to the formation of difficult to heal wounds. To reduce the pain associated with heel spur cushioning insole can be used in combination with silicon. Arthritis, osteoarthritis, the best solution will be the template with an improved shock-absorbing abilities, which help to relieve the excess pressure on the joints.
Orthotics and their types
If you do not need to produce the insoles in individual sizes after the removal of the screen capture, below, the experts recommend buying ready-made Pedag orthotic insole, Foot Care, that are manufactured by the special technologies and ensure the comfort of the user, the prevention of various diseases.
Templates for orthopedic for the prevention and correction of flatfoot have a few design features:
- The strengthening of the heel with a slightly raised sides stable fixation of the heel;
- In the instep region of the inner arch, the insole is slightly raised in the region of the roll;
- Footbed with truncated front part of the footbed. Can be used in summer shoes.
According to the degree of hardness of the template are:
- Soft silicone used for the prevention of disorders that can be used in any of the shoes;
- The average of the hardness of the polyurethane foam, leather or foam rubber. Recommended at high loads, for example during the practice of sports activities, as well as for the correction of flat feet in the early stages. The templates will help to reduce pressure on legs when elevated body mass;
- Hard plastic, graphite, with accents of metal, that are used as directed by a podiatrist to correct the violations.
A special device for finger and heel
To avoid malposition of the toes, which can lead to diseases of the joints, the curvature of the feet and toes, calluses, corns and abrasions with special orthopaedic devices – interdigital partitions, liners, pads.
Orthopedic septum located between your fingers, don't allow them to cross and can correct curvature of fingers, fixing them in the correct position. They come in all different shapes, of different materials. The choice depends on the magnitude of the problem, its location, model of shoes.