Initially, the bone that sticks out on the foot, it seems that only ugly, but with time it interfere with the walking, will complicate the choice of shoes, if you continue to do nothing, that too is causes severe pain and, finally, lead to disability.
Appearance thickening at the base of the big toe is a disease and, as such, is developed in several phases. If you start treatment in the initial phase, the disease disappears, including through conservative methods, among which the site is afforded from the cones on the legs.
Effective exercises in hallux valgus
We have already spoken much with you about this problem feet, such as hallux valgus big toe when the joint is formed around an ugly bump – bump, acquired as a result of joint changes in the feet because of the stress associated with being overweight, with uncomfortable shoes and many other reasons. Treatment of Hallux Valgus requires a great deal of effort, time and a wide range of activities that includes exercises of hallux valgus how to do that now we describe.
To prevent the appearance and stop the development of the curvature of the joint and the appearance of painful and unattractive lumps have big toes, German orthopedists were developed valgus orthopedic tire Hallufix, a single bandage ypravlaushiy incorrect position of the joint and over time makes the bone of the big toe of less. But, in order to speed up the process and secure the results necessary some measures to strengthen the muscles and arch of the foot. This is an exercise, not a complicated gymnastics, which is very effective for hallux valgus of the feet.
- Thus, in order to perform the first exercise, lie on the floor on my back. Make a simple and pretty common exercise – "Bicycle". Imitate the Cycling, pull the big toe forward when the leg moves away from itself and, respectively, pull the sock back when the leg moves back. Not to put the legs to the top of the tibia, must move in parallel to the floor. Exercise performed 8 to 10 times.
- The next exercises will be conducted in the sitting position on the ground. Lean hands on the floor behind him, legs outstretched. Now, alternatively, to bend and unbend the two legs. This 7 to 9 times.
- The position of the same. Actively elevate the feet as widely as possible in the hand. Maintain this position for a few seconds and return your fingers to the original source. Perform 8-10 times.
- The situation is the same with an emphasis hands on the floor. Squeeze your toes and open your them in the hand, as in the previous year. You need 6 times.
- Now sit back in the chair. Need to move the feet while with the fingers, forward and in the same manner to move them again. To do the exercise up to 8 times.
- And at the end of the exercise in sitting position in a chair. Hold the pencil or pen between the first and the second toe. Now make a circular motion to them, from left to right and then in the opposite direction. If you're bored just drawing in the air circles and shapes, they can write the letters of the alphabet, or even draw with a pencil on paper Whatman in front of him.
- The last exercise of the complex exercises in the standing position. Walk alternately on toes, hands, heels, hands to the sides, the edges of the feet. When the bones can't walk on the inside edges of the foot. And the fourth exercise - stretch your arms forward and walk, lifting your knees up.
- And the most effective exercise against the bones, which can be carried out in the complex. Stretch the leg straight, you can be sitting on the floor, on a chair that is comfortable for you. Pull over at the first up to the ankle, bending it and then the big toe, feeling this joint, we're working on now. The second part - pull the foot from themselves, as a dancer, and as you can bend your fingers, placing the emphasis on the big.
In addition to these exercises of the cones on the big toes tend to go barefoot in the summer, in sand, grass, gravel, in the cold, around the house on tip-toes, heels, edges of feet. It is still very good, sitting in front of the TV, roll the soles of the feet and the different groups of interest (external, heels, toes) with a ball or roller. When transverse flatfoot, you can't roll the roller, it is necessary to remember.